Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Becoming the Air Force Pundit

So, I think the first rule of business is to lay out what this blog will become and where I have been so far. As I have a very busy life, this will take a while. However, it should be worth it for posterity's sake. It would be cool to show my future kids what their dad did in his irreverent and misguided youth. I view this as an area to describe my thoughts, what is important in the world, and basically a place to learn some cool things and have fun. I guess I need to come up with a "Mission Statement". My company and the Air Force are big into "Mission Statements." It will take some time though for this objective to become realized. In the meantime, BUSH WINS REELECTION!! So all of the liberals around the world have four years to ponder their ignominy. And that reminds me, hopefully this blog will help me to improve my vocabulary.

No comments: