Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Snow for the Inauguration!!

So today it is snowing and Washington looks lovely. For the second day in a row I have just bought a small lunch downstairs rather then brave the elements. Looking forward to seeing the President tomorrow, but I know I will be freezing my tush off. Hopefully I can get some good pics of the Swearing In and the Parade. My boss and I will be in the Yellow section up close to the Podium. Still haven't heard from the Air Force about official dates for Officer Technical School. Deena is coming over tonight, and looks like I have to travel to Tallahassee for my grandmother's 88th birthday and celebration. I don't like flying, but familial duty and all. Not to much else going on, have to deal with my shoulder injury and finish my photo albums. Talk to you later :)

No comments: